My best tips to find new and good music (even though it`s not rocket science). I listen to a lot of music, so I hope that I can help some off you.
- Spotify is where I usually go to look for new music. You should go check out new music, click at people you usually wouldn't`t click on. Look at the top lists, look at your friends playlists (That is gold). Sometimes other people find music you never would even think off.
- Youtube is also a good place to find new music. When you have clicked at on song, a new song automatically will appear. It might be a song and a artist you never have heard before and maybe you will love it. Also sometimes when you hear a really good song and a music video you get a really good experience with the song. It feels like some sort of connection.
- Keep looking at the artist you like, suddenly a new song will appear. That actually happened to me today and I already love it. (Ed Sheeran - How would you feel)
Music that I love:
- Cruise - Kygo (Btw. He is Norwegina, check him out, he is awesome), Andrew Jackson
- Scared to be lonely - Martin Garrix, Dua Lip
- Solo Dance - Martin Jensen
- Helium - sia
- In the arms of a stranger - Mike Posner, Grey