My best tips to find new and good music (even though it`s not rocket science). I listen to a lot of music, so I hope that I can help some off you.
- Spotify is where I usually go to look for new music. You should go check out new music, click at people you usually wouldn't`t click on. Look at the top lists, look at your friends playlists (That is gold). Sometimes other people find music you never would even think off.
- Youtube is also a good place to find new music. When you have clicked at on song, a new song automatically will appear. It might be a song and a artist you never have heard before and maybe you will love it. Also sometimes when you hear a really good song and a music video you get a really good experience with the song. It feels like some sort of connection.
- Keep looking at the artist you like, suddenly a new song will appear. That actually happened to me today and I already love it. (Ed Sheeran - How would you feel)
Music that I love:
- Cruise - Kygo (Btw. He is Norwegina, check him out, he is awesome), Andrew Jackson
- Scared to be lonely - Martin Garrix, Dua Lip
- Solo Dance - Martin Jensen
- Helium - sia
- In the arms of a stranger - Mike Posner, Grey
What is better than finding some of the greatest music. I have a few songs that I listen in repeat all the time, but I also have a few favorite that I listen to in different moods. I want to share some off it with you.
The new music to Ed Sheeran is amazing. If you haven`t listen to it yet, you should. I would marry him just because of his music, he is THAT good!
- Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
- Ed SHeeran - Castle on the Hill
Pictures from WeHeartIt
I love music that makes me want to live and do crazy stuff, just travel the world and use my summer on festivals. That would have been amazing, I miss summer so much! Music that give you summer vibes, is such a grat feeling.
- Rag`n`Bone Man - Skin
- Zara Larsson - So Good
- Lost Kings, Tinashe - Quit You
- Alan Walker - Faded
- Alan Walker - Alone
Pictures from WeHeartIt
Finally, the music I love to wake up to or just lay in bed and listen to. This is the kind of music that gives me the feeling that I have a reason to live my life.
- Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
- Coldplay - EverGlow - Single Version
- Sara Farell, Simon Samaeng - I Don`t Want to Live Forever
Pictures From WeHeartIt
I hope you liked the music and got some new inspiration of the list.
What kind of music do you listen to? Will you share your music with me?