I know how HARD it can be to find inspiration and motivation in an busy everyday life. I have had a lot of problems with being negative and not wanted to do anything about it. I have dragged myself down so many times now. I wanted to show you guys that it is possible to change your mood and attitude. Everyone can say that they are gone do it, but when the day comes you don`t. I have been very lucky with the people i am surrounded by, but it took a lot of my self determination to actually go through with it.
Top 10 list on how to get inspiration and motivation:
1. Write down your feelings, good and bad. It sounds like a little thing to do but it really works.
2. Have a day planner to keep organized and system in a busy life.
3. Do the things that makes you smile.
4. Drink good wine.
5. Be happy with your looks, look in the mirror and say to yourself that you are beautiful. If you are not happy with your looks I think it is because you haven`t learned enough about your self. What kind of style you are and what makes you glow.
6. Travel. Travel. TRAVEL. It doesn't`t have to be far. It will give you a little break from everything.
7. Use social media to get the inspiration and motivation you need. I use Pinterest a lot, I understand what I want when I look at picture there. Like want to take photography like that or I want an outfit like that.
8. Never give up. If you need a day to relax that is fine, but never quit.
9. Don`t only dream about the things you want to do, just do it.
10. Read books. There is a lot to learn from books. Also there is so many good stories out there. I just finished a book that made me cry at the end, happy tears. It was one of the best feelings I have had in a very long time. My goal this year is to read one book a month. So 12 books.
I can only give you my list of how i get inspiration, I can`t tell you what is wrong or right. I have found myself in the past year. I have learned to not care as much as I used to do. Don`t care what other people think or say about you. You are your own person and you can`t do more than that. I don`t mean that we shouldn't be nice to each other, just that we can't change one another.
My best tips to find new and good music (even though it`s not rocket science). I listen to a lot of music, so I hope that I can help some off you.
- Spotify is where I usually go to look for new music. You should go check out new music, click at people you usually wouldn't`t click on. Look at the top lists, look at your friends playlists (That is gold). Sometimes other people find music you never would even think off.
- Youtube is also a good place to find new music. When you have clicked at on song, a new song automatically will appear. It might be a song and a artist you never have heard before and maybe you will love it. Also sometimes when you hear a really good song and a music video you get a really good experience with the song. It feels like some sort of connection.
- Keep looking at the artist you like, suddenly a new song will appear. That actually happened to me today and I already love it. (Ed Sheeran - How would you feel)
Music that I love:
- Cruise - Kygo (Btw. He is Norwegina, check him out, he is awesome), Andrew Jackson
- Scared to be lonely - Martin Garrix, Dua Lip
- Solo Dance - Martin Jensen
- Helium - sia
- In the arms of a stranger - Mike Posner, Grey
It is February 14th and that means Valentines day! Yeey, I love Valentines day. I think it is boring when people say they hate valentines day because they don`t have a boyfriend. You don`t need to have a boyfriend to celebrate the day. You can treat yourself something cute or nice, like clothes and good food. Also you can celebrate with your family or some of your good friends. Surprise one of your very good friends with some cupcakes or a creamy cake. I think it really would make their day. Try not to be sad, just make the best of it. Have a glass (or two) of wine and just treat yourself.
The way I am going to treat myself today - Making cupcakes! I will show you my recipe and how they turned out later.
I am so ready for summer, so when I`m home I like to walk around in my summer dresses and just relax. This dress are from Gestuz.
What are you guys doing on valentines day? Do you like my dress?
Lately I have felt really fat, even though I know I am not. That is probably a typical girl thing to do. Anyways I decided I wanted to start the week with a very nice and good lunch, so i ended ups with a nice salad.
I turned out really good and I was very happy with it. I think I am allowed to say that salads can be tasty. I am a very salad person, I think you can do much more to a salad than just the basic stuff. Today I added beans (I really love beans), and I loved it. You should try it if you haven`t.
On Friday me and My boyfriend decided to have a romantic dinner and then go to the movies to watch Fifty Shades Darker. The dinner was amazing or should I say the whole night was amazing.
What is dinner and a movie without some good wine. I don`t have a picture from my outfit that day, so I am leaving another. I miss summer!
This Sunday, 12th of February, It is mothers day here in Norway. Which I am not going to celebrate with mye mother this year, since she and her boyfriend are traveling. They are so luck, i am jealous. They are traveling to The US, which makes me even more jealous. It`s been so long since I have been there.
I was so happy by wrapping mothers day gifts to my mother and my mother in law, that I had to show it to you guys. It turned out so cute.
The gifts where very simple this year, and was just something I came up with in the last minute. It is a couple of books, it is good books though. I think they will like it a lot.
Just look at the cute paper, I could probably look at it all day.
What do you think? Any new tips to give to a mother?
My day started pretty nice today, besides that I overslept. Typical me when I had decided to wake up early to clean and throw a lot of stuff. Oh well, I got up at like 08:30, so it wasn't to bad. Now I have taken a well deserved break, I have gotten threw a lot of the stuff that was still in boxes. We have been leaving in this house for like 6 months soon, and there was stil a lot of boxes left to un pack.
On Saturday I decided while I was at work that I was going to go on IKEA, and buy my self a new makeup desk. I convinced my man to meet me at the store, just to keep me company. Hehe Typical me, doesn't like to go alone. It all turned out very good and I got really happy with the result of it.
I love it because it has so much more storage than what I`m use to. The mirror is actually from my old makeup desk, which is also from IKEA. The only difference is that the man I live with installed the lights in the mirror and attached the on and off switch at drawers. It is the perfect makeup lightning for me.
I used to dresser as legs, so that it would get more storage than just regular legs (As shown in the picture below). Also it looks very good!
I have a few new ideas for the desk, but I will show you that in a different Post.
What do you think?
I`m very sorry for bad updates these couple of days. Oh Well thats life. So these few days I haven`t done very much interesting. I have done a lot of homework and besides that I have been at work. School, work and then more school again. Sometimes I think I don`t have a life no more. Haha Whatever. I like having a busy life, feels like I´m never bored for some reason.
Sooo these are the most interesting photos I took today. Yeeah I know, it`s a hard life. As you can see I can`t live without my coke and my computer. hehe They are my world right now. Yes, I love coke and probably gone get a dobbel chin because of that. I don`t even care, haha living my life on the edge you guys!
If you haven`t figures it out from earlier pictures, I really looove being in the nature.. hah
What Have You been up to?